5 Fun Facts From The New Testament
Many people are familiar with the stories of Jesus Christ from the Bible, but there are also many other interesting stories and facts from the New Testament.
Here are 5 fun facts that you may not know about the New Testament.
1. The New Testament was written in Greek. This is because Greek was the dominant language of the Mediterranean region during the time of Jesus Christ.
2. There are 27 books in the New Testament. These books were written by various authors, including Paul, Peter, and John.
3. The New Testament covers a period of time from Jesus’ birth to his death and resurrection.
4. The New Testament is divided into two parts: the Gospels and the Acts of the Apostles.
5. The Gospels tell the story of Jesus Christ while the Acts of the Apostles tells the story of how Christianity spread throughout the world after Jesus’ death.
These are just a few interesting facts about the New Testament. If you want to learn more, be sure to read it for yourself!